- SUB ZERO MOLSON CANADIAN5.0% ABV
Canada is known around the world for our vast wilderness, thousands of freshwater lakes, and golden Prairie barley fields as far as the eye can see. Our land is packed full of nature at its best. And it’s from this land that we make our signature beer, Molson Canadian. Brewed with Canadian water, prairie barley and no preservatives, the result is a beer as clean, crisp and fresh as the country it comes from.
- SUB ZERO COORS LIGHT4.0% – 4.2% ABV
Thanks to its Rocky Mountain heritage, uncompromising brewing standards and its dedication to ice cold refreshment, Coors Light is one of the fastest growing light beers around the world.
- COORS BANQUET5.0% ABV
Legend has it that in the late 1800s, thirsty miners threw celebratory banquets, with Coors as the honorary beer because of its superior craftsmanship. Prior to its nationwide distribution, Coors built a cult following, with presidents, movie stars and consumers toting the beer back from Colorado or making special trips to buy the uniquely crisp and drinkable beer.
- BLUE MOON WHEAT ALE5.4% ABV
Blue Moon Belgian White is a refreshing, medium-bodied, unfiltered Belgian-style wheat ale spiced with fresh coriander and orange peel for a uniquely complex taste and an uncommonly smooth finish. Blue Moon is traditionally served with a slice of orange to complement the orange peel used in the brewing process.
- RICKARD’S RED IRISH ALE5.2% ABV
The first-ever Rickard’s, this full-flavoured, Irish-style ale boasts a remarkable character that’s perfect for any occasion. Crafted using three different malted barleys, Pacific Northwest hops and the finest Brewer’s Caramel, Rickard’s Red is exceptionally flavorful with a smooth finish.
- GUINNESSABV 4.2%
Rich and creamy. Distinctively black. Velvety in its finish. This iconic beer is defined by harmony. Sip after sip, sweet counters bitter as the malt arrives on cue to complement a base of roasted barley. Just as the unmistakable white head sits flush atop the dark beer, so do the flavours counter and combine perfectly.
- 1905 LAGER4.7 ABV
A contemporary blond lager with a light, crisp clean-taste, subtle hint of hops and refreshing aroma.
(Carling Brewery Company)
- SEA CHANGE THE WOLF HAZY PALE ALESea Change “The Wolf” Hazy Pale Ale The Wolf is a New-England style Pale Ale that’s hazy and smooth with just enough hops presence to be interesting. Tasting Notes: Pineapple, passionfruit, stonefruit, citrus aroma and flavour. 5.5% ABV
- SEA CHANGE PRAIRIE FAIRY PALE WHEAT ALEA simple, clean malt bill featuring Alberta wheat and two-row barley provides the perfect backdrop to a refreshingly tart explosion of blackberries and raspberries. Organic raspberries and blackberries provide genuine, acidic fruit flavour without overwhelming the palate with cloying sweetness. 5.0% ABV
- KRONENBOURG 1664 BLANCKronenbourg Blanc offers a slightly cloudy pale golden colour with aromas of floral, tropical fruit and honeysuckle. Crisp and palate-cleansing with flavours of citrus and white peach. Brewed in Alsace, France, Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc uses an old Belgian Wit beer recipe, and adds citrus, giving it a fresh fruity flavour. 5.0% ABV
- WILD ROSE BREWERY WRASPBERRY ALE4.5% ABV
A crisp, easy-drinking beer with a twist. Raspberries are the beauty and the beast of fruit – tough and thorny, delicate and tasty. Wraspberry Ale continues a centuries-long tradition by using raspberries to give a tart edge to this smooth, refreshing ale. Legend has it that in the old west cowboys used raspberries to tame wild horses.
- SOMERSBY CIDER4.5% ABV
Easy drinking apple cider with a unique balanced taste. Pleasant sparkling sweetness with a fruity and sour balance for a very refreshing drink. Dominantly fresh apple tuned with floral, green and blooming notes. Long lasting fruity flavours, pleasant acidity and lingering sweetness.